Feng Shui can be an invaluable tool for evaluating the land on which your new home or business is to be sited.
The surrounding landscape, balance of Yin & Yang energies, orientation, location of main entrance, arrangement of interior rooms and overall building design all play an integral part in determining it’s potential to attract and retain auspicious ch’i (energy) and manifest good fortune for the occupants.
Site Evaluation includes:
- On-site visit and ch’i (energy) assessment with the Luopan (Chinese Feng Shui Compass)
- External Landform analysis which includes how the way the site receives and retains ch’i
- Balance of Yin and Yang energies
- 8 Mansion assessment – Kua numbers and East or West Life Group classification of the site
- Written Report outlining findings and recommendations