A Feng Shui Audit of your new building and floor plan layout is an invaluable way to assess and enhance the financial potential of your commercial enterprise. This can help to foster a work environment that supports positive employee relationships, promotes productivity and generates commercial opportunities. Ideally this should be done during the design and construction phase, but improvements can also be made at any time to an existing premises, particularly if you are planning to renovating or re-model.
Therefore this service may be of benefit if you are:
- A business or company planning to construct new commercial premises
- A business or company planning to renovate or re-model existing commercial premises
Each Audit includes:
- Inspection of new site to assess surrounding landforms, directional influences and building placement
- Flying Star analysis of intended floor plans and recommendations for interior layout, colours and materials
- Recommendations for water feature and landscaping according to Feng Shui principles
- A 4 Pillars of Destiny (Bazi) analysis for CEO, Managing Director and Key Personnel
- Selection of Auspicious Dates for important events such as beginning construction and opening new commercial premises
- On going support via further site visits, email or phone
What you will need to provide at the time of the audit:
- Detailed floor plan drawn to scale
- Year of construction for existing premises
- Birth Data for Key Personnel
NOTE: Interstate and international consultations are available. However additional travel charges may apply and will be billed at actual costs.