Whether you intend to purchase or lease your new office it is always advisable to have a Feng Shui Audit done before you sign on the dotted line. This is an easy and inexpensive way to determine if the premises house has the potential to support the careers and prosperity of your staff and business.
Therefore this service may be of benefit if you:
- Are planning to purchase or lease a office
Each Audit includes:
- Site visit to assess surrounding landforms, directional influences and interior design of the office
- A ‘Flying Star’ energy map of the office which identifies the locations of favorable and challenging influences
- A concise report to summarize the positive and negative features of the office
- Selection of Auspicious Dates for important events such as signing the contract or opening
What you will need to provide at the time of the consultation:
- Detailed floor plan** (A4 size preferred) drawn to scale showing rooms, doors and windows.
- Year of construction (also year of any additions or reconstruction).
NOTE: We regularly consult both interstate and overseas, Additional travel charges may apply and will be billed at actual costs.