A Feng Shui Audit of your new house plan is a wonderful and inexpensive way to assess and enhance your new home’s potential to support the health, relationships, careers and prosperity of you and your family. Ideally this should be done during the design phase before any construction or renovation.
Therefore this service may be of benefit if you are:
- Already building or renovating a home
- Planning to build or renovate a home
Each Audit includes:
- Site visit to assess surrounding landforms, directional influences and building placement
- A detailed written report which analyses the exterior Landform and interior Flying Star influences of your home A ‘Flying Star’ energy map of your home which identifies the locations of favorable and challenging influences
- Recommendations for furniture arrangement, interior layout, colours and materials
- Recommendations for suitable location of bedrooms and sleeping direction for each occupant
- Recommendations for water feature and landscaping according to Feng Shui principles
- Each occupants Kua number and favorable directions based on their birth date
- Annual ‘Flying Star’ Influences
- A brief IV Pillars of Destiny (Bazi) analysis for two occupants Selection of Auspicious Dates for important events such as signing a contract, beginning construction or moving house
- A complimentary metal Wind Chime and set of 6 Chinese Coins. These traditional remedies are used to weaken negative energies that may contribute to illness and financial difficulties
- On going support via email or phone
What you will need to provide at the time of the consultation:
- Detailed floor plan* (A4 size preferred) drawn to scale showing rooms, doors and windows.
- Year of original construction (required for Renovations only).
- Birth dates of permanent occupants of your residence.
NOTE: We regularly consult both interstate and overseas, We will typically group together interstate consultations, you will be contacted after purchase to coordinate an convenient date and time for your consultation. Otherwise additional travel charges may apply and will be billed at actual costs.